L Xl Mxl Timing Belt
|Min. Order (Pieces)||FOB Price|
|100+||US $1 / Piece|
1. LOW noises, NO slippage
2. HIGH transmission power
3. Wear Out Resistance
Industrial Rubber Timing Belt
MXL, XL, L, H, XH, XXH, HTD, T2.5, T5, T10, T20, AT5, AT10, AT20, 2M, 3M, 5M, 8M, 14M, 20M, S2M, S3M, S4.5M, S5M, S8M, S14M, RP2M, RP3M, RP5M, RP8M, RP14M
1. Open Ended Timing belt----infinite long or joined endless type.
2. Strengthen cord is stainless steel, and Kevlar for your reference.
3. Adding green fabric on tooth for all sizes
4. All sizes can be jointed into endless belt.
- Stable Dimension
- Low Pull Force
- Small Noise
- Wear Out Resistance
- No need to maintain
- Excellent Elasticity
- Precise Line
- Max linear Speed can reach 80M/sec.
- Anti Aging
- Anti Hydrolyze
- Anti UVA,
- Operating Temperature: -30° C~+80° C The Max. Degree within short time can up to +110° C
- Anti-oil and anti-ester
- Anti acid, alkaline resistance
- Combined with other thermoplastic materials
Our timing belts are composed of closed round rubber, with teeth and attached belt or pulley. When working, teeth and trough are in harmony and one movement will cause transmission of teeth, chain, and belt. We can produce most Korean and Japanese car timing belts, as well as European timing belts. We use high quality raw materials including Neoprene rubber, glass fiber cord, nylon cloth imported from the UK and Japan.