Our paddle wheel aerators are greatly improved and produced according to the newest
International technologies. Adopting whole plastic floats, these aerators have
Stainless steel transmission shafts and frames.
Our products were examined by the China Fishery Machinery Instruments
Equality Supervision Center. All 9 models were evaluated as reaching to the
1) Arcuate-bevel gears are used instead of worm gears, thereby economizing on energy with high efficiency, and saving over 20% electric energy
Over traditional models
2) The arcuate-bevel gear is made of chromium-manganese-titanium with carbon-nitride
Surface treatment. This ensures long usage life spans and high rigidity
3) A mechanical seal is available to prevent oil leakage4) Inside protectors are available to avoid the motor being accidentally burnt out
5) PE floats, nylon impellers, and stainless steel shafts and frames are available
6) With oxygen transfer rates of 2.59kg (O2)/h, 36.3% higher than the standard, power efficiency is 1.71kg (O2)/kWh, 36.8% higher than the standard.